MobileSMSMarketing DOES NOT share your name or any contact information (including names, email, instant message screen name, and telephone number) with others except for the very owners of the Online Sign-up pages or the mobile keywords through which you volunteered your information. You have given them ("MobileSMSMarketing users") explicit permission to send messages to your contact information when you signed up. If the MobileSMSMarketing user added or imported your information without your permission, you can block the user from adding or importing it again. If this happened, please report the MobileSMSMarketing. MobileSMSMarketing believes in a spam-free communication environment.
If you would like to change permission to share, click on "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email message you receive via MobileSMSMarketing service. Change your privacy settings by unchecking "Allow access to my contact information."
- MobileSMSMarketing may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When MobileSMSMarketing believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of MobileSMSMarketing.
When a MobileSMSMarketing user sends you messages, the message may include a web beacon to determine the number of people who open them. When you click on a link, MobileSMSMarketing or its user may record this individual response to customize special offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides (the URL). Web beacons can be refused. If you do not wish to receive web beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
Our contact information is +1 647-646-3350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.